|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
- Provide detailed report, statistics and status of pending contract to the management on monthly business performance for personal sales target and team sales performance.
- Provides management with competitive business intelligence gathering for upcoming projects from various operators including but not limited to bidding strategies and viable opportunities in the industry.
- Increase the organization revenue by achieving and surpassing sales target. Identify and acquire new key clients.
- Work with and develop our company current prospect database with specified business sector to generate effective leads and exceeds sales target for the business.
- Provide leadership and manages/supervise the Business Development Team.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching the market and industry trends.
- A university degree in Business administration or related field
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Development Professional in a construction firm or related industry.
- Proven sales track records
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in construction industry
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong Business analytics and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
NGN120,000 – 200,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.