|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- Our Business Development Manager is responsible for driving sustainable financial goal through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for growing our business, fostering and developing relationships with clients.
- Improve the organization profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the oil and gas sector and also enhance the operations of the business.
- Manages the business relationship with OEMs, IOCs, drives sales and marketing initiatives. It’s a demanding role but offers great potentials for job satisfaction and engagement while on the job.
Details of Functions
- Increase the business revenue through business expansion and fostering profitability by building strategic relationship with decision-makers in the oil and gas sector.
- Responsible for sales & Marketing, product management, vendors and client relationship management.
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends to develop and deliver compelling business value proposition
- Pipeline Management: Build sales pipeline by developing and managing sales activities plans across the year.
- Provide detailed report, statistics and status of pending contract to the management on monthly business performance for personal sales target and team sales performance.
- Provides management with competitive business intelligence gathering for upcoming projects from various operators including but not limited to bidding strategies and viable opportunities in the industry.
- Increase the organization revenue by achieving and surpassing sales target. Identify and acquire new key clients.
- Work with and develop our company’s current prospect database with specified business sector to generate effective leads and exceeds sales target for the business.
- Provide leadership and manages/supervise the Business Development Team
- Work closely with the Management and Business Support Team to develop new business proposals for the company, monitors and keep up to data on market trends and competitive intelligence reports.
- Develop new business proposals for the company, monitors and keep up to data on market trends and competitive intelligence reports.
- Represent the company at industry events, speaking forums and new businesses events.
- Identify Clients needs and suggest tailored business solutions to their needs, also delivers excellent presentations to clients
- Maintain cordial business relationship with our business partners.
- Must possess a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm (Upstream) or related industry.
- Proven sales track records
- A University Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong Business analytics and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.