As Business Development Manager in Broka Technologies, you are to:
- Be responsible for driving sales in the organization
- Identify and onboard haulage & delivery businesses as transport partners.
- Attract transport/haulage demand by onboarding market aggregators, manufacturers, bulk suppliers, shippers, and other companies in need of trucks.
- Supervise the client relationship management, negotiating all sales and percentage cuts agreements on all jobs.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales and client base.
- Identify and execute key partnerships that will unlock value for the company.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the truck demand and supply matching process.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects, and industry trends.
- Respond swiftly to client queries and develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Experience in the field of haulage & logistics.
- Experience in B2B Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum).
- Have a broad knowledge of the supply chain & haulage environment & trends.
- With knowledge and experience in the field of transport & logistics you have a strong capability to identify and capture business opportunities and deliver excellent results.
- You are able to lead on an operational/tactical level with the business strategy in mind.
- Your strong analytical skills and fact-based business leadership capabilities support making the right decisions and their implementations.
- Accountable to gather & share a high level of market intelligence.
- Attractive Salary and Sales Bonuses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Broka Technologies on www.linkedin.com to apply