The ideal candidate will support the Business team in executing business and marketing initiatives.
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Responsible for proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network to increase Centrifuge’ visibility.
- Conduct market research and analyze activities to ensure that the organization is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Actively involv in identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities.
Requirements and Experience
- University degree in any related discipline
- 0-1 year experience in a similar capacity
- For graduates awaiting NYSC or already Serving (must have at least 6-9 months service left)
- Must be resident of Abuja
- Any gender
- Interest and passion in Business Development and the IT Sector
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Content development and presentation skill
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and Time management skills
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.Method of Application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF format) and Cover Letter to: i[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.