Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Over 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Conclase Consulting on conclaseconsulting.com.ng to apply