Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives.
- Responsible for developing the business, sales and profitability of the brand to meet corporate brand’s profit volume and market objectives.
Duties & Responsibility
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers.
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends.
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business-related discipline
- Minimum of 4-6 years field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on select.alldayhr.com to apply