|Job Field||Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant|
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at the firm to ensure all customers have a positive experience during their stay, helping market the hospitality firm to the general public, and directing the services offered at the firm
- Managing staff members and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to customers.
- Aiding with budget creation and management.
- Recruitment, training and staff management.
- Promote the market and the business.
- Deal with customers complaints and comments.
- Deal with contractors and suppliers.
- Address problems and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Analyze sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A great attention to detail.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent business mindset.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sigma Consult on www.sigmacg.co to apply