- Klasha is looking for an analytical, results-driven, fast-moving Back-End Developer to join our team and help to build an exciting payments and logistics startup in Africa.
- The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to build our product, write clean code, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- To succeed as a Back-End Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- We’re looking for two mid-senior level developers in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Build and scale our product with input from other team members.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of Java, Python and PHP.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Ability to move fast and adapt as the business requires.
- Strong knowledge of the African payments and logistics ecosystem.
The fun stuff:
- Competitive salary.
- Cool company perks.
- You’ll be working with a young, growing team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Fast and expanding career progression.
- Flexible working conditions.
Method of Application
Note: Please apply only if you’re available to start immediately and are not working on any other contracts/ in any other roles.
Interested and qualified? Go to Klasha on www.linkedin.com to apply