|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- Identifying business opportunities by checking on prospects and evaluating their positions in the industry
- Organizing customer sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products/services to customers.
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products/services by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects and also recommending solutions to customers.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results needed.
- Any other duty assigned by the Head of Sales/Commercial Director
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 2 years proven experience in sales
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply