|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Education||BA/BSc/HND OND Secondary School (SSCE)|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
- The ideal candidates should be analytical with good technical, communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, they must be self-supervising, trustworthy and accountable.
- Sound knowlege on AV repair and installation of TV, LCD, Plasma, DVD, Home Theatre, Sound bar, Mini speakers, Electrical fans and Microvave systems.
- Able to troubleshoot component level defects on the PBCs and Panels of all the range of AV products.
- provide excellent service to meet customer’s expectations.
- Perform product storage and transportation activities in safe and secure manner.
- Prioritize and complet the given jobs accurately and timely.
- Maintain the workplace and keep tools clean, safe and organized.
- Carefully follow and adhere to the instruction given by the Service Centre Supervisor.
- Able to visit customers in house jobs.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ensure to achieve per day productivity target.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- OND / HND / SSCE / Trade Test Certificate in any technical field of study
- 1 – 3 years experience in technical service or equipment maintenance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited on www.simscareers.com.ng to apply