- Under a temporary contract, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Identify and establish new business.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- Temporary Contract
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Pharmacy, Science or Medicine preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical sales role, preferably working with Doctors.
- A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Industry experience is a plus
If You Are:
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full:
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favourite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Vezeeta on apply.workable.com to apply