|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Our client is a fast growing technologically inclined, agricultural food production company with operations across Nigeria. They currently have an opening for an Associate Product Manager in Lagos. The ideal candidate for this role should be able to thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities. This role reports to the Head of Enterprise Systems Product.
- Provide end-to-end product life cycle management from information gathering to reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Collect quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesize customer research
- Gather product requirements and align them with business goals
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Develop new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting the completion of release/sprint goals
- Efficiently translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps
- Ensure that projects meet the needs of intended clients through efficient market research and regional input
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems engineering team, program associates to share required product properties
- Create viable product design documents and clear product requirements for internal team.
- Continuously iterate with relevant stakeholders to manage competing priorities and guide decision making in line organizational goals.
- Continuously make iterative decisions based on customer and business needs
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems Engineering team to negotiate on the technical implementation options and
- Clearly communicate key product changes and updates with relevant stakeholders appropriate avenues such as trainings, webinars emails, etc to create awareness about products
- Exercise knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) to enhance product features and internal processes
- Establish and review test plans; lead UAT to ensure team capability requirements and deadlines are met
- Conduct feedback sessions with Enterprise Systems Engineering teams to continuously iterate and improve team processes and performance
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Product Management, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years related experience as a Product Owner or in a Product Management role
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience of modern technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management systems; experience with Atlassian tools (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize projects and manage multiple dynamic priorities.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria on bit.ly to apply