- The ideal candidate is a high-performing corporate governance professional who is fully ICSA or ICSAN qualified, with a proven track record of providing high-quality governance advice and business management support to Boards.
- The candidate will assist in providing high quality, professional and client-focused corporate governance services to the firm’s clients, and will work with team colleagues across the full range of corporate law and governance services.
- Delivery of a high-quality, effective and efficient corporate governance service to clients
- Advising on, negotiating and preparing commercial and corporate documentation relating to the whole life cycle of companies and corporate transactions
- Contributor to firm’s knowledge base
- Delivery of Board Advisory services
- Monitoring and managing the firm’s portfolio of client companies
- Law degree or equivalent experience
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLM
- Minimum of 5 year professional working experience of providing high-quality client-focused corporate governance support to Boards
- Deep knowledge of governance and developments in practice
- Excellent relationship management skills, able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. (Essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Olajide Oyewole LLP on www.linkedin.com to apply