|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparing budget and work plan for the SA;
- Assisting to maintain the AS assets Database;
- Assisting to prepare monthly/quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements
- Managing and controlling inventory and stores of the Agency.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance and/or their equivalents with at least five (5) years post-qualification experience.
- Membership of Professional Association such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ANAN and knowledge of computer based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project audit will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.