|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- To ensure continuous satisfactory delivery of IT services to users
- To ensure regular backups of Company’s data and also ensure the integrity of the backups
- To receive and perform installation and configuration of new IT related equipment To troubleshoot and fix faults with user computers and services
- To liaise with vendors and contractors to resolve problems that require their inputs
- To extend IT services as may be required and ensure satisfactory delivery of service
- To provide weekend and holiday cover for IT services
- BSc / B.Eng in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a mixed (wired and wireless) network environment
- Good customer service orientation & good communication skill Good knowledge of PC’s and operating systems
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Troubleshooting in network environment (LAN, WAN and WLAN) Experience in data management and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, current Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.