|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Operations and Quality Management System (QMS):
- Maintenance of cleanliness of the hospital environment both interior & exterior. (Reception, lounge, wards, consulting rooms, endoscopy room, audiology room and wellness room as well as the compound).
- Ensure uninterrupted Power supply to the Hospital
- Availability of electricity (Ensure NEPA card is duly charged and adequate diesel & of Petrol supply.
- Ensure uninterrupted water supply to the Hospital.
- Free flow of water from taps and adequate supply of C-way canister for drinking water
- Bi-monthly cleaning of all water Dispensers in the hospital
- Supportive supervision of the following personnel:Gardner, Laundry man and Security men
- Periodic maintenance of Medical equipment, non-Medical equipment (eg Air-conditioner, Generator, Automobile, fire extinguisher/Fire alarms) and periodic painting and fumigation.Update maintenance service log in the maintenance log book.
- Monitoring of Key performance indicator of QMS as indicated in the hospital.
- Ensure Monthly payment of Utility bills and other bill as case may arise;
- LAWMA general waste bill
- LAWMA Medical waste bill
- Withholding tax for consultants
- IlakaAssociation security dues
- Annual renewal and calibration of the following
- Hospital insurance policy
- CRI Ambulance contract
- Calibration of Pure tone Audiometer, Tympanometer, OAE machine and ABR machine in UK
- Ensure availability of meals for patient(s) while on admission.
Medical Records and Billing:
- Prepare surgical/procedure estimate for patient when requested.
- Ensuresappropriate billing and logging of all services offered to patient whileon admission. Presentation of reviewed bill to the patient before discharge.
- Ensure preparation of patient medical report, discharge letter and referral letter in conjunction with the Medical officer.
- Assist as a customer care officer on weekend and when the need arises.
Procurement, Purchasing, Stock, Inventory and Creditors:
- Oversee the procurement of drugs, medical and hospital consumables from registered vendors of the hospital.
- Ensure that all purchased drugs, medical and hospital consumables are appropriately logged into the system.
- Ensure Monthly reconciliation of physical count and system count of drugs/consumables in conjunction with the nurses.
- Disposal and documentation of all expired drugs are properly disposed and documented.
- Monthly collation of list of debtors and corporate client bills, submission for review with the accountant and dispatch to their respective companies.
- Manage logistics of continuous staff training, development and co-ordinate monthly staff meetings.
- Collation and monitoring of leave request and approval for staff members.
- Co-ordinate staff welfare and relations with the management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 0-2years work experience
- Candidates should reside within IKEJA, OJODU BERGER, MARYLAND and ILUPEJU axis
- HSE CERTIFICATION added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.