|Job Field||Art / Crafts / Languages|
- To prepare necessary signs and art work for factory and safety use as per description given by line managers.
- To prepare art and sign on built vehicles, trailers etc.
- To prepare logo and branding as per client’s request.
- Writes, paints, or prints signs used for display or other purposes, using brushes.
- To ensure that the preparation of graphics / signage is completed on time, and to a quality consistent with the required standards
- Follow all company procedures for install of signage and graphics
- Provide polite, efficient interaction with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with start and finish times to enable the company to deliver jobs effectively
- Repairing signs and graphics.
- Minimum of an OND in Fine Art or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as Art / Sign Writter
- Should be an artist and should have knowledge of computers.
- Must be resident in Ikotun and its environs.
- Design skills and knowledge
- Ability to Decide the best visual representation of a concept or idea
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology
- The ability to come up with new ways of doing things
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills
- The ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Thinking and reasoning skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using “Art / Sign Writer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.