|Job Field||Building and Construction|
- We are looking for a passionate Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and revamps from taking the client’s brief stage right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Ability to use Microsoft Projects proficiently.
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
- Minimum of 3 years Cognate work experience.
- BSc. in Architecture.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- High level of creativity, imagination and vision
- The ability to work well under pressure and within budget.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cube Square Concepts Project Limited on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply