- The Administrative Officer (AO) will support the administrative operations of the project in their respective offices.
- The AO will work in collaboration with the AM to implement the agency’s strategy on logistic management, project travels, fleet management, assets and inventory management, warehousing and store management, and reporting systems in the country office and all state offices.
- He/she will be responsible for all administrative reports in line with the agency and donor policies and regulations as well as build capacity of field office staff on administrative procedures.
- Minimum of a University degree or HND from a recognized higher institution
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field is desired
- Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 -6 years’ of demonstrated administrative experience in a structured organization of which immediate past three (3) years should be within an international not-for-profit organization.
- Previous experience in a PEPFAR award is highly desired.
- Excellent computer skills including and proficiency in the use of automated assets and inventory software, fleet management and reporting software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Position & Location” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org