|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
Location: Herbert Macaulay Way, Lagos
- We are searching for a perceptive, diligent Administrative Manager to oversee operations and management responsibilities.
- The Administrative Manager will have financial responsibilities as well as technical system administrative responsibilities, including: onboard, maintain, and evaluate operations systems, develop, review, and improve reporting and procedures, and generally ensure the hub operates smoothly and efficiently.
- You will assist in overseeing and enforcing budgets, procurement, financial reporting, cash management, payroll and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Develop processes and procedures for projects, event planning and project management
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new request with attention to budgetary constraints, also costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train administrative personnel and allocate responsibilities
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons, security personnel and outsourced services (e.g electricians)
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess outstanding project management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic bookkeeping/finance and database management.
- General willingness to engage in a broad range of activities to support organizational requirements.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently, can communicate well, is proactive, and has the ability to present solutions and anticipate needs will be successful.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply