|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
The Administrative Assistant on the Reliance Family Clinics team will serve as a friendly face for a new clinic that strives to treat every patient as a VIP. The successful candidate will be friendly, engaging, helpful with strong communication skills. Ability to speak multiple relevant languages and background in sales will be a plus. Ideally, the candidate will be professional in dress and demeanour, comfortable using basic laptop and tablet technology and enthusiastic about providing fanatical customer service to our patients and enrollees.
You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Assist patients and providers with scheduling visits
- Collect payments and advice patients regarding payment options
- Deliver excellent, calm and friendly guidance and counselling to patients and HMO enrollees
- Keep the reception area clean and organized
- Register new patients and update existing patient demographics.
- Collect detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Notify provider(s) of patients’ arrival, and communicate any delays with patients
- Respond to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keep medical office supplies adequately stocked.
- Minimum Qualification of National Diploma (ND) in a related course
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic clinical procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of office procedures.
- Able to develop good customer relationships in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Able to adjust approach to meet changing demands, situations and personalities.
- Well defined track record as an excellent communicator with people of all backgrounds
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advice in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Solution-oriented, strategic thinker
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality
You’ll love this opportunity because…
- you’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- we have a vibrant and active culture
- co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to +Acuity Nigeria on rel.hm to apply