|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
- The preferred Candidate will be an I.T literate, who would be vested with the sole responsibility of Preparing, compiling and sorting documents for data entry, followed by inputting these data on the Organization’s Database
- She / he would be required to verify data and correct data where and when necessary
- Registration and enrolment of new and existing businesses for health cover purposes.
- Transferring all client and provider data onto the Company’s HMO Management software system.
- Processing new client registrations, evaluating new applications and preparation of I.D cards for enrollees.
- Superintending the out-bound call services to enrollees with incomplete registration details for seamless on-boarding.
- Promptly updating and effectively managing enrollee and client information.
- Checking and confirming eligibility status of all enrollees, ensuring they are registered onto the correct plans.
- Management of enrollee’s registrations, electronic data uploads and printing and dispatch of ID cards for corporate and individual clients.
- Reconciling claims payments / accounts with providers, ensuring they are clear on the company’s policy on handling of late bills.
- Liaising with providers following the conclusion of the company’s claims vetting process, advising them on amounts to be paid and reasons for payment differentials where these exist.
- Negotiating with providers, advising them of the company’s immediate payment of their bills subject to prompt re-invoicing in line with vetted down amounts.
- Preparing and sending out payment advices to providers once payment is made.
- Preparing and ensuring receipt of signed Letters of Non-Indebtedness from each provider within the Company’s providers network upon payment being made.
Database / Software:
- Making sure the Company’s HMO Management software is continuously updated to reflect the true state of affairs at every turn.
- Identifying where any bottlenecks exist in the enrolment and database (software) management process, making suggestions towards improving operations
- Preparing / producing relevant reports as and when due, including monthly claims, enrolment and reconciliations reports.
- Performing regular enrollee data analysis, producing relevant reports as and when requested by your line manager.
- Handling administrative matters as assigned by your line manager, including properly documenting and effectively maintaining and processing files (soft / hard copy) as required.
You would also be expected to:
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations, ensuring a high level of confidentiality in all matters.
- Identify and promptly report on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Effectively follow the company’s policies and procedures in the delivery of day to day work.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any related field
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- I.T Savvy
- Ability to work with MS Packages ( Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to Multi task and Work under pressure.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills.