|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Requisition ID: req10323
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Sector: Administrative/General Office
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Office Administration Management:
- Track and monitor IRC office administration and maintenance.
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet and other communications functions in the field office.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Regular Supervision of cleaners and cooks in the office.
- Track and monitor DSTV subscriptions and monthly telephone, and assure that all are paid on time.
- Processing of electricity bills for offices and Guest houses in Maiduguri.
Accommodation Management (Guest Houses and Hotels) and VISAS:
- Track and monitor IRC Guest House administration and maintenance.
- Arrangement of hotel bookings and reservations for national and international staff to the field office after receipt of approved /filled Travel Authorization Forms(TAF’s)
- Ensure that all hotels bookings are made in writing and copies of booking/accompanying TAF’s are available in Admin Office for record/tracking purposes.
- Processing and reconciliation of accommodation and hotels bookings related payments by COB every Friday.
- Daily accommodation Tracking and Update to security team and transport team, copying HR manager and Snr. Admin Officer.
- Regular supervision of Cleaners and Cooks in the Guest House.
- Tracking of Expart VISA and reporting to the Snr. Admin Officer Abuja for renewal.
Other Human Resource Functions:
- Read, review and become knowledgeable of the IRC Global HR Policies and Procedures
- Perform other related duties as required by the supervisor and HR Manager.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Snr. Admin Officer
- Position directly supervises:
- Indirect Reporting: HR manager
- Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Required to be a good team player, works effectively within the team
- University Studies / Higher Education in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related course;
- 2 years of experience in similar position;
- Previous NGO experience will be an added advantage
- HR Certification will be desirable
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Strong written and oral English communications skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to present information effectively; experience providing training and staff development a plus
- Strong skills in collaboration with multi-cultural and diverse teams
- Commitment to consistently improving and developing innovative HR solutions in response to HR/organizational Country Program challenges.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to International Rescue Committee (IRC) on rescue.csod.com to apply