Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
- This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager that shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct & proper delivery of Services as specified in the ADM contracts & frame agreement services. Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost & quality requirements. Contribute to P&L of the business taking care of single ADM contracts, frame agreement services. Seek & identify new opportunities. Make continuously cost efficiency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure contract fulfilment
- Service Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Procurement Management
- Development Management
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Worked as a Solution Architect for Charging system
- Worked with MTN as a customer or any other telecom operator (advantageous)
- Have been a CPM and have good contacts in the GSC-I.
- Have a good awareness of the Ericsson DS portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience using agile-based methodologies
- Lead and resolve delivery dependencies between project delivery teams.
- Implement and utilize key delivery metrics to manage and guide team
- 2 years experience as IT system Specialist.
- Technical and operative coordination of resources (> 10) or project management and services management with medium complexity (> 200k €, > 6 months).
- Support commercial roles in estimating time / cost for the customer offering. Proven track record to manage costs and efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile (2 years experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson on jobs.ericsson.com to apply