Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Train prospective clients on professional courses.
- Facilitate trainings in a conducive environment
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Must have a contact office or a proposed training venue within the location
- Must have a minimum of three (3) Facilitators, Applicant may be included
- Sales & Marketing Experience: 2-5 years
- Training & Development Experience: 3-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to facilitate trainings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using “ATC / Location” as the subject of the email.