REPORTS TO: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Responsible Majorly for all Invoicing & Receivables Management into the company system using the Accounting & Logistics Software.
- Responsible for the invoicing of all completed projects using the Accounting and Logistics Software.
- Responsible for the updating, monitoring and reconciliation of customers accounts for accurate age analysis.
- Ensure all Customer’s payment in the bank statements are posted into the Accounting Software.
- Ensure customers statement of account are sent out as at when due.
- Ensure all reports are submitted timely to the Senior Accountant as at when due.
- Any other duty as assigned
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related course.
- Part Qualification of ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage and Quick Books accounting software a must.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance and Office Administration
- Excellent Accounting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess a good knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers on platinum-careers.com to apply