|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Location: Ijebu Mushin, Ogun
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Tracing of direct lodgment into the bank accounts and reconciliation with invoices and receipts raised.
- Raising of cheques for payment and daily banking operations.
- Preparation of Daily Bank Position Report.
- Preparation weekly schedule of all payables for approval and payment processing
- Prepare payment vouchers ensuring that transaction classifications are in appropriate headings
- Daily postings of all payment vouchers
- Maintain general ledger accounts for all assets, liabilities, income and expenses
- Prepare journal entries for accruals, prepayments, depreciation, amortizations, errors and variances.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange.
- Reconcile Inter &/or intergroup account balances
- Provide appropriate accounting information on any customer accounts/ledger and balances whenever needed.
- Preparation and update of fixed assets register / schedule.
- Assist in detailing or resolving any accounting issues or queries of own Team
- Reconcile general ledger accounts with trial balance and revenue accounts with cash lodgment, receipt raise/issued and credit sales.
- Ensure that the accounting department adheres to the standard accounting principles and procedures of the company.
- Perform the end of the month account closing activities and report performance for the month.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Present monthly performance report at Management Team Meetings
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Prepare a Step-by-Step listing of your work process; Please note that this is a critical function without which you will not qualify for any form of leave;
- Any other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the CFO or Head of Finance to assist in achieving Finance & Accounts Department and overall organizational objectives.
- B.Sc Accounting Only is required for this role
- Professional stage of ICAN is also required, Certified ICAN members will not be shortlisted.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role is required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.