|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
- Managing the accounts of the company
- Responsible for financial record keeping and managing payroll
- Overall responsibility for the day tday finances of the company
- Handling taxation matters and audit
- Establish and improve the company’s accounting structure and ensure that reporting standards are met
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports
- Relate directly with auditors, banks and accounting representative
- Maintaining standard costing system
- Must possess a degree in accountancy
- Proven work experience in similar role
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Good inter-personal relationship skill
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be computer literate and versatile in the use of accounting packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.