Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Daily management of the accounting system, bank accounts, creditors, budgeting and forecasting
- Taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger including reconciliations and completing detailed reviews of the profit and loss account on the company accounting system.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Managing relationship with external stakeholders, ensuring that appropriate reports and documentations are submitted to and updated with PENCOM, FIRS, and Corporate Affairs Commission amongst others.
- Managing the company’s financial affairs and general book keeping
- Daily monitoring and management of several company bank accounts.
- Assistance with preparation of annual tax returns and other regulatory submissions.
- Balance sheet, month end, bank and control account reconciliations
- Prepare year end statutory accounts and supporting packs
- Maintain fixed assets
- Quarterly VAT returns and CIS returns
- Manage the cashflow
- Process credit cards, staff expenses and other ad hoc duties
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Systems implementation skills are a huge plus as well as a strong understanding of MS Excel.
- This would ideally suit someone from an SME background, maybe ACCA/AAT Qualified or an experienced Accountant.
- Ideally you will have worked in a service industry company with Construction beneficial. Due to our client’s semi-rural location you must have a vehicle.
- Assessing the Clients overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan.
- Prepare financial documents such as information Memorandum and teasers for Organizations seeking to divest equities.
- Provide strategic financial advisory services on investment and divestment opportunities.
- Assessments of clients needs and goals, guiding clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision.
- Putting together documentation required for loan and managing loan
- Further benefits include pension and free on-site parking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.