- The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales / revenues.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- To work directly under the supervision of the Sales Manager / Sector Head.
- You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with other groups / departments; Service Delivery, Technical, Project Management, Marketing & Strategy etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience working with a sales / business development team.
Demands of the job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Problem Solving.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Research & writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong Quantitative Skills.
- Relationship Management.
- Technical & Professional proficiency.
- Proficiency in relevant account software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above stated closing date will be automatically rejected.