Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Account-Audit Officer will be responsible for all the financial activities the company
- He/she will be involved in a financial decision in the company
- Maintaining and reviewing the financial record
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax law.
- Preparing the budget regularly.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- B.Sc (2.1 or Upper Credit) in Accounting or Finance in Accounting and finance.
- 5-15 years working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position, Location, Age and Qualification as the subject of your mail.