VACANCY FOR A.C TECHNICIAN
We are looking for an experienced A.C Technician who will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, servicing and repairs of all office Air Conditioners and related equipment, and ensure that they are functioning properly.
- City & Guild or Advanced NABTEB or Apprenticeship Certificate in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 4-5 years post qualification practical experience
- Ability and readiness to be on-call after work hours to take on further assignments should there be emergency.
- Good problem-solving skills to deal with technical issues
- Good experience in operating hand and power tools, and fault-finding equipment.
Method of Application
Applications must be submitted via e-mail to l[email protected] within 14 days from the date of this publication and must include the applicant’s CV.